- The Co-op's new logo and what changes are coming to the Co-op in the near future
- Dressing Unusual Salads made from kale, chard and mustard greens
- Exploring Wild Edibles
- The Value of Local Food: an economist's perspective
- Organic Trade Association boycots
- Plus, Bringing It to the Table featuring Roundabout Farm and Wild Alaskan Salmon & Seafood Company
See the local impact co-ops have compared to conventional grocers on things like working with local growers, sourcing local goods, charitable giving, employee relations, revenue kept in the region and environmental impact.